Residential English Course
What is it?
Improve your English while you are on holiday.
How does it work?
- Stay at a beautiful guesthouse in Szalajka valley for one week with 2 native English teachers and about 9 other people (adults only).
- After your breakfast, there is a three hour English lesson and a further three hours after a leisurely extended lunch break. All lessons are taught by qualified and experienced native English teachers. Maximum class size is 6.
- after a day of study, relax (and practice the English you learnt that day) playing games, watching movies, chatting, drinking wine, hiking, walking, etc.
Price of the one week long course:
110.000 HUF (cca 360 €)
Find the hidden Easter egg somewhere on our webpage to claim your discount!
What do you get for this price?
- Accommodation for 6 nights at the Hócza Vendégház.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 33 hours of English lessons (with maximum 5 other participants and with experienced and qualified native English teachers).
- 5 hours (1 hour per evening) contact time with the teacher to help with the homework.
- Fun! Not just after the studying, but we believe you learn more in the lessons when you are enjoying yourselves. Our specially tailored lessons reflect this. Be prepared to have fun while you study.
- An English speaking environment to practice what you learn.
Places are limited, apply now!
30 000 HUF deposit needs to be paid by 15th of April but you can register and contact us before that.
Don’t miss it!