(according to Del it should be spelled: n’chi)
Here is some information about me:
- My job at Residential English Course is everything apart from teaching.
- Luckily I’m a very patient, helpful, friendly and quite organised person. I will be there during the English Course so if you have any problems or wishes, you can tell me.
- Originally I’m a teacher (my subjects are Hungarian grammar, literature and Mathematics). I studied in Eger (EKF) between 2000 and 2005. So Szilvásvárad is really a choice of my heart.
- I was teaching for three years in Tököl. In these three years I had some memorable school trips with the kids, which hopefully can be usefull during the English Course.
- Since 2008 I’ve been working for MKB-Euroleasing Zrt. I started to work here as a receptionist and now I’m a business analyst.
- After work I teach my private students almost every day. I love teaching.
- When I’m not working I like walking or hiking, playing volley ball or other games.
If you have any questions about the Course you can call me or write me, and we can discuss everything in Hungarian.
I hope I’ll see you soon!!!